All of Apple’s products, both new and used, come with an Apple warranty. When you buy an iPhone, iPad, or MacBook, Apple gives you a limited warranty for one year. This means that the brand will pay for any problems or malfunctions that happen during the first year you use the device. For an extra fee, you can get an AppleCare+ warranty that lasts for three years.
Apple also offers several Extended Warranty plans that cover problems with products for an extra year. They are a bit pricey, which is a shame. New MacBook Airs with an extended warranty cost $249 (Rs. 18,500), but an iPhone with an extended warranty costs about $200. You might decide to buy the warranty because fixing any problems with an Apple device might cost a lot more. For instance, a new screen for a MacBook Air will cost about Rs.50,000.
How to Check Apple Warranty Status:
Method 1: Via Apple My Support Website:-
Apple has a separate website for each of its products where you can find out more about them. You can check to see if your Apple product is covered under warranty by going to this site:
- In your web browser, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/my-support.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Sign in to My Support.
- Enter the Apple ID as well as the password to log in.
- There will be a list of Apple products connected to the Apple ID you used to sign in.
- This is where you can find out if the warranty covers your Apple device. You must choose that thing.
- If Active is next to a green checkmark, that means your device is covered by Apple’s guarantee.
- If you don’t, you will see “Expired” and a yellow exclamation point.
Method 2: Via Check Coverage Website:-
As was already said, every Apple device comes with a one-year fixed warranty and ninety days of free technical support. You can find out about the brand’s warranty and customer service by doing the following:
- Go to the following link in any web browser: https://checkcoverage.apple.com.
- Enter the unique identifier for the Apple product for which you want to find out how the warranty is doing.
- You’ll see a list of coverage and help, with each one marked as “Ongoing” or “Expired.”
- This method will be very helpful if you know the serial number but have forgotten the ID and password.
Method 3: Via My Support App:-
Apple’s “My Support” app lets iPhone users check the status of their Apple products. It’s a great way to find out how the brand handles service and support, especially if you have a lot of products from this brand. My Support App lets you get the information you need without having to keep looking for serial numbers and signing in with an Apple ID. Instead, you just need to click a few times on your iPhone or iPad.
Since the program is only available on the App Store for iPhones and iPad, you can’t install it on your Mac and use it to check Apple’s service and support coverage for macOS devices.
- Install my support app by downloading it.
- Touch your name, then your avatar, once the app has been downloaded.
- From here, select Coverage.
- On the screen will be a list of all iOS devices with the same ID, along with their warranty and coverage status.
- Out-of-warranty will be written next to the gadget if the warranty no longer applies.
- Tap the item to see how long the service and support coverage is valid and what options are available.
More Information: Lookup Apple Serial Number:-
Option 1: Get Mac’s serial number from the Device Info menu.
- Pick the Apple logo to start.
- selecting About This Mac.
- To get the serial number for your iPhone,
- Start up the Settings app.
- go to the General > About page.
Option 2: Visit Apple ID Webpage.
Follow these steps to get the serial number for any Apple device:
- Visit appleid.apple.com to get started.
- Use your Apple ID and password to get into your account.
- In the Devices area, look up the serial number for the device you need.
Option 3: Offline Ways.
On the other hand, the gadget’s serial number can be found on:
- The receipt and bill for the purchase.
- The box that the thing came in.
Option 4: The actual thing.
The serial numbers for Macbooks can be found below. The iPhone’s serial number can be found on the back of the device.
Also Read: Best SuperSU Alternatives to Get Root Access
Check coverage apple:
You can also check coverage options with these websites.